The Cherupushpa Mission League was started in the Archdioceseme of Thalassery in 1958 with the special interest of the first Bishop of the Archdiocese of Thalassery, Mar Sebastian Valloppally. Under the leadership of the first director Fr. Peter Kuttiyani and President Mr. Thomas Thonipara, the Cherupushpa Mission League organization branched out in the Archdiocese of Thalassery.
We, the CML spread to 4 regions such as Kanjakad, Allakode, iritty, and Chemberi, 16 mekhala and 210 shakhas with the mission of missionary activities, personality development, promotion of vocations to priesthood & consecrated life. Every year with the master plan CML goes forward with the motto Love, Renunciation, Service, and Endurance marching ahead with enthusiasm and commitment. "The harvest is plenty but the laborers are few" these Holy words of Jesus are the inspiration for members of the CML to work in the Vinnayed of Jesus.